Menus and Downloads
- À la carte
- À la carte - JPN
- Brunch 2014 - Main
- Brunch 2014 - Main JPN
- Melrose M: ¥9,330 | NM: ¥11,240
- Melrose M JPN: ¥9,330 | NM: ¥11,240
- Hollywood M:¥11,430 | NM: ¥14,290
- Hollywood M JPN:¥11,430 | NM: ¥14,290
- The Strip M:¥15,240 | NM: ¥18,100
- The Strip M JPN:¥15,240 | NM: ¥18,100
- Decanter Wine List
Decanter - Steaks | Chops | Wine
Decanter is the Club's flagship culinary destination. The recipient of a Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence, the restaurant is a hub of Las Vegas-inspired spaces and menus and uncomplicated dining fun.
Open to adult Members and non-Members alike, Decanter offers seating for 60 in the main dining area, with up to an additional 40 in the dining bridges, FLATiRON and the intimate Chef's Table. Reservations are encouraged.
Available for private bookings for lunch and all-day Sundays. (For Non-Members, limited parking is available; please inform at the time of reservation. A 10 percent service charge applies.)
Children 8 years and older may accompany adults on Saturday evenings and national holidays. (No children’s menu available.)
Monday–Saturday: 6–11 pm (last orders: 10 pm; last drinks: 11 pm)
Closed on March 1 for a private party.
• Decanter Brunch welcomes diners in casual attire.
• The dress code for dinner in Decanter is standard.
Decanter Brunch—The Best of Both Worlds
Decanter – the Club’s home of steaks, chops, wine and culinary adventures – offers an elegant weekend hideaway to gather with friends and family this winter. Start Saturday with a buffet of West Coast-inspired appetizers and desserts and a Decanter signature dish.
11:30 AM – 3 PM
Members: ¥4,570 | Non-members: ¥5,240 (includes a beverage)
Children (8 years and above): Members: ¥2,000 | Non-members: ¥2,670 (includes a beverage)
*Prices do not include 8 percent consumption tax.
Decanter Outdoor Smoking Section
Members and their guests may smoke on the Decanter Bar Terrace during restaurant hours and scheduled events.
• Cigarettes and cigars only.
• This outdoor area is open to the weather, with umbrellas available in the event of rain.