Hit the pitch running.
What will the students learn in this class?
Brush up on all the fundamental soccer skills like passing, shooting and dribbling in a fun, pressure-free, environment.
What are the benefits of this class?
Coaching sessions have been designed to develop basic soccer abilities while also fostering teamwork and communication skills.
Who will teach this class?
Sho Shimoji is a retired professional soccer player with experience playing as a midfielder throughout Asia and South America. Guest coaches may join based on availability.
- Jan 10–Mar 14 (10 classes)
- Mon | 3:20–3:50pm (ages 3–4) | ¥27,500 | cancel by Jan 10
- Mon | 4–4:50pm (ages 5–6) | 33,000 | cancel by Jan 10
- Mon | 5–6pm (ages 7–8) | ¥38,500 | cancel by Jan 10
- Mon | 6–7pm (ages 9–11) | ¥38,500 | cancel by Jan 10
- Cancellations are accepted before or on the day of the first class
- Prices include consumption tax
- Masks required