Youngsters enjoy hands-on instruction on the basics of golf.
What will I learn in this class?
Youngsters work on the basic skills of golf, including everything from driving to putting.
What are the benefits of this class?
Improving golf skills helps elementary school-age children increase concentration, discipline and motivation.
Who will teach this class?
Tom Fielding (pictured) is an AAA-certified golf instructor and holds a level-5 diploma from the Australian Coaching Council. He has been a member of the Australian PGA since 1979 and has been listed among the top 50 golf coaches in Australia. Fielding has also served as coach for national teams in Singapore and Malaysia. Widely respected for his results in developing golfers, he uses computer swing analysis and other aids to design personalized coaching programs.
- Jan 11–Mar 1 (8 classes)
- Tue | 5–6pm (ages 6+); 6–7pm (ages 6+) | ¥19,800 | cancel by Jan 11
- Participants can sign up for both courses if they wish to do so.
- Cancellations are accepted before/on the day of the first class
- Prices include consumption tax
- Players may use their own clubs or sets provided by the Club (personal clubs and balls must be cleaned before the class).
- Players should dress in appropriate golf attire and golf shoes must be clean and suitable for use in the Gymnasium.
- Lessons are limited to Members only.
- Private and semi-private lessons are also available.
- Mask required