Creative Drama (Winter)
Break a leg and build some confidence.
What are the benefits of this class?
Improve self-confidence and language skills through basic stage performance activities. Games and drills center around making children feel comfortable expressing themselves in public.
What will students learn?
In the Kindy Drama class, children build stories through roleplay, voice projection exercises, creative movement games and more.
In the Primary Drama and Youth Theatre classes, young thespians work on a selected short play to produce a performance piece. Children will learn lines, songs and movement and before a final presentation.
Who will teach this class?
Tokyo Bees teachers are trained and qualified instructors with backgrounds in education, drama and art and have all received training to teach the Tokyo Bees curriculum.
- Jan 11–Mar 15 (10 classes)
- Tue | 4–5pm (kindy drama, ages 3-5); 5–6pm (primary drama, ages 6–9); 6-7pm (youth theatre, ages 10+) | ¥29,700 | cancel by Jan 11
- Tue | 10:30-11:30am (story craft parent & child, ages 3-5) | ¥33,000 | cancel by Jan 11
*The fee includes material fee
*Registration is required for both parent and child
- Cancellations are accepted before/on the day of the first class
- Prices exclude consumption tax
- Mask required
- *Minimum number of 5 participants is required in order to run these classes