Aizome Indigo Dyeing
Dye your own handicrafts in traditional Japanese indigo.
Dive deep into the world of aizome indigo dyes and try your hand at dyeing your own tote bag, T-shirt or scarf from the traditional Wanariya workshop located in Iriya.
Masato Kikuchi is an instructor at the Wanariya workshop, which has been teaching students the art of aizome for nine years running.
- Dec 12
- Nearest station is Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Iriya Station
- Additional materials fee: Tote bag ¥1,700; T-shirt ¥4,700; Stole ¥6,300
- Non-Connections members are charged an additional registration fee of ¥3,500 (waived for Connections members).
- Cancellation deadline: Dec 5
- Contact the Connections Office about class availability after registration has closed.