Learn to Swim Level 5: Session 3
These programs are designed for beginners ages five to seven who want to learn swimming skills in a structured environment and develop basic water confidence.
What will I learn in this program?
Swimmers focus on proper fundamentals in freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke in a fun and supportive environment.
What are the benefits of this program?
Group lessons help young swimmers learn through observation and become more comfortable in the water. Student-to-instructor ratio guarantee each child has enough attention and support to progress safely and effectively.
Students prepare for competitive swimming in a fast-paced and dynamic group environment. Hour-long lessons increase strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Prerequisites: Ability to swim 25 meters freestyle with lateral breathing, 25 meters backstroke, 25 meters breaststroke and butterfly. Tryout required.
- Objectives: Perfect kicks, drills, starts and turns for all competitive strokes. Complete harder cycles and longer sets.
- Ages: 5 & above
- Maximum: 12 students
- Schedule: Mon & Wed or Tue & Thu | 4:45–5:45pm
- Fee: Session 3–¥25,950 | Session 4–¥27,275
- Session 3: Aug 19–Oct 10 | ¥25,950 | Registration starts 10am on Aug 6
- Session 4: Oct 15–Dec 5 | ¥26,825 | Registration starts 10am on Sep 24
- Session 4 prices exclude consumption tax
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.