Tochigi Sake Tasting
Take a break from the turkey and trimmings with an evening of exquisite Japanese flavors.
Savor handcrafted sake from four outstanding breweries in Tochigi Prefecture: Mashiko’s Tonoike Shuzoten, Shimazaki Shuzo in the Nasu area and Nikko’s Watanabe Sahei Shoten and Katayama Shuzo.
The CEOs from each of the breweries will be on hand to talk about their craft while diners sample a premium sake pairing with each of the four dinner courses.
Ahead of New Year, Japan’s traditional time for enjoying quality sake, the evening promises to educate and satisfy.
- ¥6,500 (guests: ¥7,800)
- Limit: two guests per membership
- Member sign-up: from Nov 13 (12pm)
- Guest sign-up: from Nov 20 (12pm)
- In accordance with Club safety measures, one table can accommodate two couples; one couple and one individual; or three individuals.
- Organized by the Culture, Community & Entertainment Committee
Other events you may also like...
Frederick Harris Gallery (B1) | Free
New York Ballroom | Price: see details