Sweet Treats for Valentine’s
Melt the heart of that special someone this Valentine’s Day with a gift of luxury Lindt chocolates.
With The Cellar’s selection of gift boxes and limited-edition Valentine’s flavors from the famous Swiss chocolatier, you’ll be sure to find just the right token of your affection.
And even if your sweetheart doesn’t have a sweet tooth, who says you can’t treat yourself?
Available from The Cellar through February 14.
- British chocolatier Richard Cadbury introduced the first box of Valentine’s Day chocolates in 1868.
- One theory about the origin of Valentine’s Day is that it was named after the Roman-era Saint Valentine, who was executed on February 14 for illegally performing marriages.
- Americans typically spend more than $20 billion for Valentine’s Day.
- Roses account for more than half of all Valentine’s flower sales in the United States.
- Americans exchange around 144 million Valentine’s cards each year.
Other events you may also like...
Children's Library | Free
Off Site | Price: see details
Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms | Price: see details