Quickstart Tennis (Fall)
This program is an entry-level introduction to tennis for young players from age 3.
What will I learn in this class?
Beginner students (from 3 years old) are introduced to the very basics of tennis. Students use trainer balls and rackets and learn under modern teaching techniques until they can continue rallies and play full games.
What are the benefits of this class?
Smaller courts, lower nets, shorter racquets and balls that bounce lower make learning a new sport less frustrating and more entertaining. Children learn how to play a popular sport that improves fitness and coordination while developing a hobby that could last a lifetime.
Who teaches the class?
The Krissman International Tennis School introduced the US Professional Tennis Association’s Little Tennis program to the Club in 1999. This updated program is taught under the direction of USPTA professional Allen Krissman and by the international team of the Krissman International Tennis School.
- *Beginner: 3–4yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 9–9:45am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- *Beginner: 5–6yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 9–9:45am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- *Beginner: 7–9yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 9–9:45am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- Beginner: 3–4yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 9:45–10:30am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- Adv Beg: 5–6yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 9:45–10:30am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- Adv Beg: 7–9yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 9:45–10:30am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- *Beginner: 5–6yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 10:30–11:15am | 13 classes | ¥28,600
- **Adv Beg/Int : 5–6yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 10:30–11:30am | 13 classes | ¥35,750
- **Adv Beg/Int : 7–9yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 10:30–11:30am | 13 classes | ¥35,750
- Intermediate Juniors: 8–9yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 11:45am–12:45pm | O’zone | 13 classes | ¥35,750
- Juniors***: 10–13yr | Sep 4–Dec 11 | 12:45–1:45pm | O’zone | 13 classes | ¥35,750
*Entry level classes
**10:30am classes are intended for the more experience student.
**Intermediate Juniors Class (outdoor at O’Zone) will be cancelled in case of bad weather or surface conditions and the per class fee will be prorated or refunded.
- No class: Oct 30, Nov 27
- Cancellations are accepted before/on the day of the first class
- Classes are open to girls and boys from 3 years old (at the start of the term).
- Children in the 3- and 4-year-old class sections are advised to have a parent/guardian present during class only if they are not toilet trained. Parent or guardian must be available (inside or outside of the gymnasium) during the class to help with bathroom breaks.
- Students must wear athletic shoes, not sandals.
Prices include consumption tax
- Mask required