Exotic Thai Curries
Thai cooking is a delicate blend of contrasting flavors and cooking styles.
What will I learn in this class?
Participants will assist in preparing a six-course meal of vegetarian Thai curries and side dishes followed by lunch.
Please inform the instructor of any dietary restrictions.
- Green curry with bamboo shoots, tofu and eggplant
- Yellow curry with pumpkin, carrots and tofu
- Aromatic jasmine rice with basil and cilantro
- Corn cakes with cilantro
- Roasted eggplant salad
- Tapioca in coconut milk
Who teaches this class?
A certified teacher, nutritionist and culinary consultant, Hema Parekh is the author of several cookbooks, including “The Asian Vegan Kitchen” and “The South Indian Vegetarian Kitchen.”
Over her 25-year career, she has cooked for visiting heads of state and royalty.
- Sep 30
- Nearest station: Ebisu Station
- Class is held at the instructor’s residence
- Cancellation deadline: Sep 21
- An enrichment program registration fee of ¥3,500 is applied to non-Connections members. The fee is waived for Connections members.
- By registering, Members accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.