Crochet Circle: T-Shirt Yarn Handbag (Series)
Craft a handbag from scratch over three classes using T-shirt yarn and plenty of imagination.
What will I learn in this class?
Craft a stylish handbag using T-shirt yarn in this three-session class.
Participants will learn basic crocheting techniques and finish with a fashionable bag reflective of their own creativity.
Photo by Gulcan D Volkan.
Who teaches this class?
Deniz Aygun Benba is an interdisciplinary artist based in Tokyo. She is the creative manager of Sweet Dream Baskets and regularly hosts art workshops around the Tokyo area.
- Sep 15, 22 & 29
- Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms
- Additional materials fee: ¥3,000
- Cancellation deadline: Sep 7
- An enrichment program registration fee of ¥3,500 is applied to non-Connections members. The fee is waived for Connections members.
- By registering, Members accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.