Aizome Indigo Dyeing
Dye your own handicrafts in traditional Japanese indigo.
What will I learn in this class?
Dive deep into the world of aizome indigo dyes and try your hand at dyeing your own tote bag, T-shirt or stole from the traditional Wanariya workshop located in Asakusa.
Who teaches this class?
Masato Kikuchi is an instructor at the Wanariya workshop, which has been teaching students the art of aizome for nine years running.
- Oct 4
- Nearest Station: Iriya Station
- Additional materials fee: ¥3,600–¥6,600)
- Cancellation deadline: Sep 24
- An enrichment program registration fee of ¥3,500 is applied to non-Connections members. The fee is waived for Connections members.
- By registering, Members accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.