Pearl Academy: Earrings & Pendants
Ever wonder what makes pearls so precious?
What will I learn in this class?
Practice jewelry design techniques on your way to making your own stunning earrings, a pendant or both.
Learn how to craft a piece of jewelry from the ground up while working with settings in a variety of metals.
Who teaches this class?
Dori Chitayat, managing director of Amit Trading, has decades of experience in Japanese gemology.
After learning the particulars of Akoya and other pearl varieties from his father and Amit founder Zvi Chitayat, Dori added diamonds and other precious stones into Amit’s global catalogue.
- Nov 16
- Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms
- Optional materials fee: based on selected jewelry (class fee will be discounted from final price)
- Cancellation deadline: Nov 8
- An enrichment program registration fee of ¥3,500 is applied to non-Connections members. The fee is waived for Connections members.
- By registering, Members accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.