Knitting Circle: Hat, Cowl, Scarf & Vest (Series)
A handmade item of your own design.
What will I learn in this class?
Brush up on your knitting skills or keep them sharp in this class of like-minded students.
Beginners can choose to craft their own hat or cowl, while intermediate students work on a scarf or vest.
Advanced knitters can diversify their creations by choosing from various colors, cables and lace.
Who teaches this class?
Kendra Morgenstern learned to knit from her aunt and grandmother and re-learned the art form as a young adult.
Morgenstern has been teaching knitting for several years and has helped students to design their own items as well.
- Oct 20 | Nov 17 | Dec 1 & 15
- Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms
- Additional materials fee: ¥2,000–¥3,000 (students may bring own supplies at no extra cost)
- Cancellation deadline: Oct 12
- An enrichment program registration fee of ¥3,500 is applied to non-Connections members. The fee is waived for Connections members.
- By registering, Members accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.