Adult Stroke Development Beginner-Session 10 (October)
It’s never too late to overcome your fear of water or brush up on swimming basics.
What will I learn in this class?
Learn the basics or overcome fear of the water in this introductory course.
What are the benefits of this class?
Novices practice the fundamentals of breath control and rudimentary stroke techniques.
Who will teach this class?
Sky Pool's team of professional swim instructors and coaches guide participants through this stage of development.
Schedule (morning session)
- Tue & Thu
- Morning Session | 10-11am (Jun to Aug: 9–10am)
- Evening Session | 7:15–8pm
- Ages 18 & above
- Session 10: Oct 5–28 | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registration starts Sep 1
- Session 11: Nov 2–30* | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registration starts Oct 1
- Session 12: Dec 2–9 | 3 lessons | ¥4,290 | registration starts Nov 1
- Walk-ins: ¥2,010 | walk-in participants will be accepted once the program is confirmed
- No class on national holidays: Nov 23