Feast from the Deep
Make the Club your weekend destination for succulent lobster each Saturday and Sunday evening at American Bar & Grill and Traders’ Bar.
Enjoy a whole or half lobster steamed or grilled.
Did you know?
- Lobsters live on the ocean bottom and feed on the likes of clams, snails, crabs, and—if there’s nothing else around—one other.
- Lobsters can grow up to more than 1 meter long and weigh as much as 18 kilos.
- Lobsters have poor eyesight but highly developed senses of smell and taste.
- Lobsters have a crusher claw and a pincer claw.
- Lobsters are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- In Colonial-era America, lobsters were a source of food for the poor and prisoners because they were plentiful, cheap and considered “tasteless.”
- ¥3,900 (whole); ¥2,000 (half)
Other events you may also like...
American Bar & Grill | Price: see details
New York Ballroom | Price: see details
CHOP Steakhouse | Price: see details
Splash! | Price: see details