American Red Cross Water Rescue Course
The American Red Cross Basic Water Rescue course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to prevent, recognize and respond to many types of aquatic emergencies, protecting themselves while assisting others.
- Attend and participate in all class sessions.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and activities.
- Correctly answer at least 80 percent of the 25 questions in the final written exam.
- Ages 9 & up
- Competent swimmers only
- Two-day course
- Oct13 (Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms)
- Oct 14 (Jean Pearce Classroom)
Other events you may also like...
Bowling Center | ¥3,240 / ¥4,000 (Guests)
CHOP Steakhouse | Price: see details