Once again, the culinary team of CHOP Steakhouse has crafted a stunning alternative to the traditional Japanese New Year’s Day osechi feast.
Instead of the likes of seaweed, herring roe and black soybeans, Members can celebrate the beginning of 2019 with such delectable delicacies as sous vide lobster tail, duck terrine, smoked Hiroshima oysters, snow crab claws, caviar, New York strip loin, tenderloin and chocolate truffles.
The two beautifully presented boxes are complemented by a limited-edition bottle of the Club's 90th anniversary Hakkaisan junmai ginjo sake.
Welcome the year of the pig in style.
New Year Treats
• sous vide lobster tail
• caviar with chive crème fraiche with blini
• smoked salmon and sous vide scallops
• snow crab claws with cocktail sauce
• smoked hiroshima oysters
• truffle-infused rolled egg
• crab terrine
• crab rillettes
• duck terrine
• pâté de campagne
• assorted house-smoked nuts
• pavé d’affinois cheese with dried fruits
• marinated vegetables
• assorted charcuterie (coppa, speck, salami picante, beef pastrami)
• petite porterhouse: certified angus beef new york strip loin and tenderloin with truffle-apple chutney
• chocolate truffles and stollen
• assorted breads and crackers
• tokyo american club 90th anniversary hakkaisan junmai ginjo sake