From Kimchi to K-pop in Koreatown
Take in Tokyo’s vibrant Koreatown, just one stop from Shinjuku Station.
Soak in some of the culture from Japan's second largest ethnic minority. What Koreans lack in numbers in Japan, they more than make up for in fashion, music and strikingly delicious food.
Pick up the latest Korean beauty tips, sample mouthwatering street snacks and shop for popular staples at a Korean grocery store.
- Women’s Group members: ¥2,000
- Non-Women's Group members: ¥2,200
- Adults only
- Women's Group member registration: Dec 17 (10am)
- Non-Women's Group member/guest registration: Dec 24 (10am)
- Meet at Ebisu Station by the west gate (near the Ebisu statue)
- Tour disbands at Shin Okubo Station
- Optional Korean lunch after tour disbands
- Cancellations after 5pm on Nov 26 will be charged in full (reduced to 50 percent if a wait-listed member takes the available spot)
Only Women's Group members can register during the first week. Non-Women's Group members and guests must register after the specified date. Non-Women's Group members and guests who apply in the first week may receive confirmation, but they will not be registered.
Other events you may also like...
Bowling Center | Price: see details
Toko Shinoda and Yukiko Maki classrooms | ¥3,780 / ¥4,540 (Guests)
CHOP Steakhouse | Price: see details