Guests at the Club
Members are free to share their Club with guests. All visits, however, are subject to certain conditions.
Before visiting the Club with guests, Members are strongly encouraged to fill out an online guest registration form before visiting to simplify and expedite the check-in process at the Club.
With the safety of Members and staff a priority, Members and guests are asked to follow the House Rules at all times.
Health & Safety
- Members and guests are expected to follow government quarantine guidance after returning from abroad or after being in close contact with someone who has just returned from abroad or who has tested positive for Covid-19. Members who fail to follow these rules will be subject to disciplinary action that may include loss of guest privileges and membership suspension.
- Guests are required to show a government-issued photo ID when checking in at the Club and are subject to the Club’s standard requirements for temperature screening and mask usage when entering.
- Guests are required to share their phone number and are encouraged to provide their e-mail address for possible contact tracing.
- Guests are limited to four Azabudai Club visits and four Nihonbashi Club visits per calendar month.
- Guest fees apply for recreation facility use.
- Guests must be registered and checked-in by an adult Member.
- Members must accompany their guests at all times while on Club premises and are responsible for their behavior. Registered guests will be issued with a guest pass, which they must keep with them throughout their visit.
Adults: ¥2,750 | juniors (ages 13–19): ¥1,100 | children (ages 2–12 years): ¥550
Jan 1–May 31 & Oct 1–Dec 31
Adults: ¥2,750 | children: (ages 2–19): ¥1,100
Jun 1–Sep 30
Weekdays: adults: ¥4,400 | children (ages 2–19): ¥2,200
Weekends & national holidays: adults: ¥6,600 | children (ages 2–19): ¥4,400