With six lanes, video screens, black lights and a striking interior design, the Bowling Center is a popular spot for relaxing with friends or family.
Work on your technique or enjoy some friendly competition on weekends and national holidays.
- Members only
- Game fee: ¥690 (adults); ¥580 (ages 17 & under)
- Game fee includes rental shoes (socks must be worn).
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are subject to the regular children's game rate.
- Pit reservations available for ¥5,500 per 30 minutes. Contact the Bowling Center to book.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Only drinks may be consumed in the Bowling Center.
- Maximum of six people per group.
The bowling party service is currently unavailable, and the Party Room serves as a lounge.
Bond with colleagues over strikes, spares and a little competitive fun for your next work event or plan a kids' party (ages 5 to 17) with a difference.
The Bowling Center can be reserved for parties on weekdays, with specially designed packages for small groups and larger get-togethers (see Bowling Party Packages below).
And the vibrant Party Room, next to the Bowling Center, can be used for a buffet, games or prize presentations.
Contact the Club's professional event planners to book your next party.
The Fun Zone currently serves as a classroom.
Such games as table tennis, air hockey and pool are housed within this hub of fun for all ages.
With the Bowling Center next door and Rainbow Café nearby, it's easy to lose a day in this pocket of the Club.