Soothe away the stresses of city living, regenerate sports-weary muscles or enjoy a pampering for a special occasion at the Club's haven of relaxation.
The Spa's extensive menu of treatments for men, women and teenagers is complemented by Dermalogica skincare products for facial treatments and a tranquil environment of five single treatment rooms, a room for couples and a nail salon.
- Spring Pampering
Enjoy some midweek "me time" in March. Enjoy 15% off any treatment when you book for a Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Birthday Special
For the entire month of your birthday, for as many times as you wish, receive 30% off a 60 or 90-minute rejuvenating treatment or 60-minute facial treatment.
- Time-Out Special
Book a luxurious 60- to 90-minute rejuvenating therapy or facial treatment together with a reservation at the Childcare Center and enjoy 20% off your treatment and 50% off childcare for the duration of the treatment.
- Pampering Packages
Invest in your well-being with a discounted bundle of three or five treatments.
Looking for the perfect present?
Treat that special someone to a gift certificate for a rejuvenating treatment or an acclaimed Dermalogica facial treatment.
Ask the reception staff for details.
The Spa uses and sells a range of products from Dermalogica, a US-based producer of skincare products. Ask at The Spa for details.
Soap free and pH-balanced to protect the skin's natural moisture barrier. The ultimate start to your healthy skin regimen.
Instantly smooth and refresh skin, whether a scrub or a hydroxy-acid base.
Shield against assault, increase product penetration and even out skin porosity.
Replenish skin where it needs it and enhance the results of Dermalogica moisturizers.
Help to protect the skin's natural defenses against the environment while controlling moisture loss.
Dermalogica Eye Treatments
Strengthen delicate eye tissue against signs of aging.
- Please dress for comfort for your treatment. Bathrobes, slippers and disposable undergarments are provided.
- Arriving late will limit your treatment time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged the full cost of the treatment. This also applies to cancellations of same-day appointments. Cancellations should be made by phone or e-mail.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant, please inform the receptionist when you book your treatment.
- Lockers are provided, but The Spa is not responsible for any lost items.