Guests at the Club
Members are free to bring guests to the Club. All visits, however, are subject to certain conditions.
Meanwhile, guests aged 13 and above can visit American Bar & Grill on weekdays (excluding national holidays) after 5pm.
Guests of all ages are welcome at Rainbow Café, Café Med and Splash! and must be accompanied by an adult Member at all times.
All other venues are unavailable to guests for the time being, unless reserved for a private function.
Before visiting the Club with guests, Members are strongly encouraged to fill out an online guest registration form by 6pm the day before visiting to expedite the check-in process at the Club.
With the safety of Members and staff a priority for the Club in the current pandemic environment, the Board of Governors has revised the House Rules for visiting guests:
- Each adult Member may accompany up to three guests per visit (up to five when reserving the Chef’s Table at CHOP Steakhouse). Guests are limited to eight Club visits and two Nihonbashi Club visits in a calendar month.
- Guests are required to show a government-issued photo ID when checking in at the Club and are subject to the Club’s standard requirements for temperature screening and mask usage when entering.
- Guests are required to share their phone number and are encouraged to provide their e-mail address for possible contact tracing.
- Members who are not able to register their guests by 6pm the day before visiting must sign in their guests at Member Services.
- Members must accompany their guests at all times while on Club premises and are responsible for their behavior. Registered guests will be issued with a guest pass, which they must keep with them throughout their stay.
- Club access for guests is a Member privilege, even more so during these times of uncertainty. Members and guests are expected to abide by the revised guest policies. This includes not visiting the Club for 14 days after returning from abroad or after being in close contact with someone who has just returned from abroad or who has tested positive for COVID-19. Members who fail to follow these rules will be subject to disciplinary action that may include loss of guest privileges and membership suspension.