World-class workouts just a moment away.
With dedicated space for cardio, free weights, machine weights and more, the state-of-the-art Fitness Center means the only limit to your workout at the Club is yourself.
Open weekdays from 6am to 10pm, the Fitness Center and adjoining locker rooms feature ample space for satisfying workouts as well as a dry sauna, showers and a whirlpool bath.
Partitions between cardio machines, mandatory masks and sanitizing machines after use help to ensure a safe workout environment for all Members.
To ensure a safe, hygienic and enjoyable Fitness Center environment, Members are asked to adhere to the guidelines below. Please note that users of the facilities do so at their own risk. The Club is not responsible for injuries incurred through users' negligence or through noncompliance with the guidelines or instructions of the Fitness Center staff.
- Members must check in at the Fitness Center desk before using the facilities.
- Food and beverages (apart from water and sports drinks) are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Members must wear proper workout attire. Jeans, sandals or other inappropriate apparel are not permitted.
- Members should wipe down equipment after use.
- Members should avoid dropping weights on the floor and should return and rack weights after use.
- Members should be respectful of other users and refrain from behaving in a way or using language that distracts or offends others.
- During peak or popular periods, Members should limit their time on the cardio machines to 30 minutes.
- Members must remove their shoes before entering the locker rooms.
- Rental towels or workout wear should be dropped in the appropriate collection bin after use.
- Personal items must be removed from the locker rooms by the end of each day. Items left in lockers will be held at the front desk.
- Speaking on phones or similar devices is prohibited in the locker room area, as is the use of audio, video, photographic or similar recording devices.
- In the case of an emergency, Members must follow the instructions of the staff.
The Fitness Center's team of highly qualified personal trainers boast myriad specialties and can design individualized exercise programs to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Talk to the Fitness Center staff about organizing a consultation.
- Private: ¥6,600 (45 minutes or less); ¥8,800 (60 minutes); ¥13,200 (90 minutes)
- Semi-private (pair): ¥7,700 per person (60 minutes)
- Packages (10 sessions + 1 free): ¥66,000 (45 minutes, one person); ¥88,000 (60 minutes, one person); ¥77,000 per person (60 minutes, pair)
Terms & Conditions
- No-shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of a scheduled session may be charged in full.
- If a personal trainer cancels within 24 hours of a scheduled session, a replacement session will be provided.
- Package sessions expire 120 days after purchase.
- All prices listed include consumption tax.
Personal trainer with a focus on holistic health and lifestyle improvement.
Specialties: Body toning; weight-loss; core and flexibility training; quality-of-life improvement; dance and movement
Qualifications: National Strength and Conditioning Association-certified personal trainer; Food Management Association-certified health and beauty food adviser; JADPA-certified intestinal activity adviser; Japan Medical Herb Association-certified coordinator
Languages: Japanese, English
Trainer specialized in helping people find their perfect body, whether slim, toned or shredded.
Specialties: Fat reduction; muscle-mass development; diet management and calorie control; posture improvement and pain relief for lower back, shoulders, joints and muscles
Qualifications: National Strength and Conditioning Association-certified strength and conditioning specialist
Awards: 2016 Best Body Japan Best Physique Contest (3rd); 2017 Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation Men’s Physique Contest (6th); 2018 National Physique Committee of Japan Blaze Open Men’s Physique Contest (6th)
Languages: Japanese, English
Availability: Mon–Wed (11am–3pm & 5–8pm)