Since staying fit is always more enjoyable with like-minded partners, the Club is home to a number of dynamic group sports.
Members of all ages regularly meet to develop their skills, sweat and bond over casual games of volleyball, basketball and pickleball in the second-floor Gymnasium.
Players of all ages and ability levels meet up for social sessions of spikes, blocks and rallies.
- Thu: 8–9:30pm (full court)
- Sun: 8–9:30pm (full court)
Players of all levels enjoy casual pickup games each week.
- Sun: 5:30–7:30pm (full court)
- Contact the Recreation Desk for details.
Young players with at least two years' competitive experience improve skills through practice and game sessions.
- Sun: 8:30–11am (full court)
- Contact the Recreation Desk to register.
Enthusiastic shuttlers get together for friendly games and the occasional match against a local club.
- Tue: 6:30–9pm (6:30–7:30pm: instructor-led clinic)
- Fee: ¥550
- Contact the Recreation Desk for clinic schedule.
Invented in Seattle in 1965, pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. The game, which can be played by two people or pairs, is easy to learn.
- Mon: 1–3pm (full court)
- Mon: 8–9:30pm (half court)
- Contact the Recreation Desk for guidance and equipment (net, paddles and balls) for up to four players.