The safe, stimulating environment of the Childcare Center is a lifeline for working parents, class-taking moms and date-night couples alike.
Welcoming ages 3 months to 7 years, this bright, first-floor haven is staffed by friendly childcare professionals and features a range of educational toys, games, movies and a nap room. There is also a Mothers' Room for nursing mothers.
The Childcare Center is about much more than looking after kids for a few hours.
Staff lead children in a curriculum of intellectual, physical and artistic exercises to help stimulate creativity and improve motor skills.
- Early-infant stimulation development: promotes eye, neck and sensory development through activities like "tummy time" and bicycling.
- Toddler stimulation development: improves posture and balance using building blocks, shape-fitting exercises and games.
- Kids' creative mind: fosters creativity through a range of activities, from arts and crafts to outdoor activities.
The Childcare Center offers an after-hours service by reservation only.
Reservations for a minimum of two hours must be made at least 48 hours in advance (subject to availability).
- Jul 1–Aug 31: 3–9pm
- Sep 1–Jun 30: 5–9pm
Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the reserved time will be charged at ¥2,000 per hour. No-shows are subject to the same cancellation penalties.
- Reservations: ¥1,110 per child for the first hour (¥550 for each additional 30 minutes)
- Sibling rate (reserved): ¥550 per additional child, per hour (¥280 for each additional 30 minutes)
- Prepaid card (15 hours): ¥16,500 (includes one bonus hour; expires six months after purchase)
- Drop-ins: ¥1,300 per child for the first hour (¥650 for each additional 30 minutes)
- After-hours service: ¥2,000 per hour (no sibling rate)
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the reserved time will be charged in full (¥1,110 per hour). No-shows are subject to the same cancellation penalties.
- All prices listed exclude consumption tax.
- Vouchers are for use at the Childcare Center only.
- Members must make a childcare reservation for at least 60 minutes to be able to redeem a 30-minute free childcare voucher.
- Just one 30-minute voucher can be redeemed per childcare booking within the same day.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for the Childcare Center's after-hours service.
- Members are requested to make a childcare reservation in advance.
- To receive 30 minutes of free childcare, Members should ask for a voucher from the Childcare Center when dropping off a child. This voucher should be signed by the class instructor or Recreation staff member then returned to the Childcare Center after the class, lesson, session or treatment.
- Admittance to the Childcare Center is restricted to Club staff and registered Members under the membership system.
- Domestic helpers are required to register for a pass under the membership system through the Membership Office.
- Children should be in good health when arriving at the Childcare Center, but should remain at home if they are showing cold or flu symptoms, such as vomiting or a fever, or suffering from an infection, diarrhea or a communicable disease.
- Children under 2 years old must have their temperature taken before being accepted to the Childcare Center. Children with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher will not be accepted.
- If a child develops a fever (37.5 degrees Celsius or higher) or shows symptoms of illness while at the center, the parent will be contacted to collect the child immediately. In such cases, childcare fees will not be refunded.
- Childcare Center staff cannot administer medicine to any child at the Childcare Center.
- In the event of an emergency, Childcare Center staff will contact the Club's own emergency response team.
- The Childcare Center has comprehensive general liability insurance (¥5 billion per occurrence) for premises and operations. This coverage includes any kind of sponsored activity or service rendered by the insured.
- If a child behaves aggressively toward other children, the child's parent will be informed. If the behavior persists, the parent will be asked to refrain from using the Childcare Center for as long as the same kind of behavior is a possibility.
- If a child is prone to aggressive behavior, the parent should inform staff beforehand.
- Parental separation crying is normal. Ideally, children should spend shorter periods of time at the Childcare Center at first to allow them to get used to the staff and environment.
- If a child cries continuously for more than 30 minutes, staff will seek the advice of the parent. If the crying persists, staff will request the parent to collect the child.