The safe, stimulating environment of the Childcare Center is a lifeline for working parents, class-taking moms and date-night couples alike.
Welcoming ages 3 months to 7 years, this bright, first-floor haven is staffed by friendly childcare professionals and features a range of educational toys, games, movies and a nap room. There is also a Mothers' Room for nursing mothers.
The Childcare Center is about much more than looking after kids for a few hours.
Staff lead children in a curriculum of intellectual, physical and artistic exercises to help stimulate creativity and improve motor skills.
- Early-infant stimulation development: promotes eye, neck and sensory development through activities like "tummy time" and bicycling.
- Toddler stimulation development: improves posture and balance using building blocks, shape-fitting exercises and games.
- Kids' creative mind: fosters creativity through a range of activities, from arts and crafts to outdoor activities.
Toddler and Mommy Time
The Childcare Center hosts a fun, free get-together for moms and toddlers each week.
The Childcare Center offers an after-hours service by reservation only.
Reservations for a minimum of two hours must be made at least 48 hours in advance (subject to availability).
- Jul 1–Aug 31: 3–9pm
- Sep 1–Jun 30: 5–9pm
Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the reserved time will be charged in full. No-shows are subject to the same cancellation penalties.
For collections by somebody other than a parent, the Childcare Center requires a letter of authorization from the parent.
The note should name the collector, who must present ID when picking up the child.
Reservations: ¥1,190 per hour
Drop-ins: ¥1,400 per hour
50 percent discount for each additional sibling.
After-hours service: ¥2,160 per hour (no sibling rate)
Prices include 8 percent consumption tax.
Thirty-minute free childcare vouchers are available for parents taking a paid recreation class, Sky Pool lesson, personal training session or treatment at The Spa.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are for use at the Childcare Center only.
- Members must make a childcare reservation for at least 60 minutes to be able to redeem a 30-minute free childcare voucher.
- Just one 30-minute voucher can be redeemed per childcare booking within the same day.
- Members are requested to make a childcare reservation in advance.
- To receive 30 minutes of free childcare, Members should ask for a voucher from the Childcare Center when dropping off a child. This voucher should be signed by the class instructor or Recreation staff member then returned to the Childcare Center after the class, lesson, session or treatment.