Sky Pool Lap Swim Booking
Enjoy the Sky Pool safely by booking your session in advance.
As part of the Club’s new preventive safety measures, Members must reserve a slot to use a lap lane, open lane or the Kids’ Water Park through the online reservation system or by phone.
Sky Pool Guidelines
- Sky Pool daily hours: 6am–10pm
- Sessions must be booked online or by calling the Sky Pool Office (03-4588-0700). E-mail reservations are not accepted. Sessions can be booked up to one week in advance from noon.
- Primary and Spouse Members may book slots on behalf of registered family members.
- Members must check in at the Sky Pool Office before entering the pool area.
- Members can book no more than one session a day and are limited to three bookings a week for the same session time.
- Trusted Player and Household Policy (applies to Open Swim and Kids’ Water Park)
- Members who make a reservation to use Recreation facilities with Members outside of their immediate family agree to adhere to a “trusted player” agreement.
- Trusted players accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.
- The Member who makes the facility reservation holds full responsibility for the individuals in the trusted player group.
- Immediate family and trusted player groups do not need to follow the Club’s social distancing requirements among themselves, but they are required to follow those requirements when in the vicinity of other Members in the facility.
- Individuals ages 13 and under in a trusted player group are required to have at least one adult present in the group. The adult supervising the group will be included in the reservation’s capacity number.
- Lap lane reservations are for 60 minutes. No more than four Members may use one lane at any one time. Reservations are limited to one per Member per day.
- Lap swimmers should give one another space and switch lanes if necessary. To prevent collisions, swimmers should signal to other users before starting down the lane. Swimmers should follow circle swimming protocol and swim counterclockwise when there are more than two people in one lane. When resting between laps, Members should keep to the corners of the lane.
- Open lane swim reservations are for 60 minutes, with no more than six members in one area. Reservations are limited to one per Membership per day.
- Kids’ Water Park reservations are for 45 minutes and are open to members with children ages 5 and under. No more than one group, with up to six members, may use the water park at any one time. Reservations are limited to one per Membership per day.
- Lounge chairs are available for Members with swim reservations only.
- Members who wish to sit outside should use the fourth-floor Adult Sun Terrace.
- Members are advised to change at home and to avoid changing in the locker rooms. They are also recommended to leave the Sky Pool immediately after swimming.
- Rental towels are limited to two per Member.
- Rental sandals are unavailable. Members bring their own.
- Hair dryers are available for use from the Sky Pool Office.
- Kickboards, pull buoys and fins are available for use from the lifeguards.
- Sessions can be cancelled up to 24 hours before a reserved session. Late cancellations or no-shows may result in the suspension of reservation privileges.
Other events you may also like...
Kids' Water Park | Price: see details
Fitness Center | Price: see details
Off Site | Price: see details