Nihonbashi: Tradition & Modernity
Wander through the bustling streets of Nihonbashi and experience its intriguing blend of Edo-era culture and modern-day Tokyo.
From stylish, new stores to historic merchants selling everything from handmade toothpicks and fans to brushes and washi paper.
This tour also offers an excellent opportunity to take in the neighborhood of the Club's first-ever satellite facility, set to open in Nihonbashi Muromachi Mitsui Tower in the spring.
- Connections members: ¥1,500
- Non-Connections Group members: ¥1,650
- Adults only
- Connections member registration: Nov 16 (10am)
- Non-Connections member/guest registration: Nov 23 (10am)
- Meet at 10am at Mitsukoshimae Station B6 exit at street level.
- Tour disbands at Coredo1 around 12:30pm
- Safety measures: temperature checks and mandatory masks.
- This tour will run rain or shine, please be prepared for any type of weather.
Other events you may also like...
The Spa | Price: see details
New York Ballroom | Price: see details
Off Site | Price: see details