Enjoy the Gymnasium safely by booking your session in advance.
As part of the Club’s new preventive safety measures, Members must reserve a time to use the Gymnasium through the online reservation system or by phone.
- Gymnasium daily hours: 7:30am–10pm
- Sessions must be booked online or by calling the Recreation Desk (03-4588-0681). E-mail reservations are not accepted. Sessions can be booked up to one week in advance from noon.
- Primary and Spouse Members may book slots on behalf of registered family members.
- Trusted Player and Household Policy
- Members who make a reservation to use Recreation facilities with Members outside of their immediate family agree to adhere to a “trusted player” agreement.
- Trusted players accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.
- The Member who makes the facility reservation holds full responsibility for the individuals in the trusted player group.
- Immediate family and trusted player groups do not need to follow the Club’s social distancing requirements among themselves, but they are required to follow those requirements when in the vicinity of other Members in the facility.
- Individuals ages 13 and under in a trusted player group are required to have at least one adult present in the group. The adult supervising the group will be included in the reservation’s capacity number.
- Reservations are for 60 minutes, with no more than four reservation per session. Reservations are open to a maximum of six members per reservation.
- Each reservation is assigned one basketball hoop for practice only.
- Rental equipment, including balls, is available for use from the Recreation Desk. Equipment should not be shared with other Members using the Gymnasium.
- Members are advised to change at home and to avoid changing in the locker rooms. They are also recommended to leave the Gymnasium immediately after using it.
- Rental towels are limited to two per Member.
- Rental shoes are unavailable. Members bring their own. Rental shirts, shorts and socks are available.
- Hair dryers are available for use from the Recreation Desk.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 24 hours before a session. Late cancellations or no-shows will result in an e-mail warning for a first-time transgression; a one-week suspension of reservation privileges for that particular facility for a second-time transgression; and a three-week suspension of reservation privileges for that particular facility for a third-time transgression.
Other events you may also like...
The Cellar | Price: see details
CHOP Steakhouse | Price: see details
Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms | Price: see details
Off Site | Price: see details