Swim Team Level 4 Squad: Session 1 (Jan 4–Mar 18)
These programs are designed for beginners ages five to seven who want to learn swimming skills in a structured environment and develop basic water confidence.
What will I learn in this program?
Swimmers focus on proper fundamentals in freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke in a fun and supportive environment.
What are the benefits of this program?
Group lessons help young swimmers learn through observation and become more comfortable in the water. Student-to-instructor ratio guarantee each child has enough attention and support to progress safely and effectively.
Students improve kick work and strengthen good swimming habits through drills and fun activities. Longer practices and distances build up swimmers’ stamina and endurance.
- Prerequisites: Ability to swim 25 meters freestyle with lateral breathing, 25 meters backstroke and 25 meters breaststroke with a well-formed frog kick.
- Objectives: Strengthen kicks, learn cycles, sets and other advanced drills. Increase speed and maintain body position in all strokes.
- Ages: 5 & above
- Maximum: 12 students
- Schedule: Mon & Wed or Tue & Thu | 4:45–5:30pm
- No lessons on national holidays
- Session 1: Jan 4–Mar 18 | registration starts 10am on Dec 8
Mon & Wed: ¥31,025 | Tue & Thu: ¥29,625
- Session 2: Mar 22–Jun 3 | registration starts 10am on Mar 3
Mon & Wed: ¥29,625 | Tue & Thu: ¥29,625
- Session 3: Aug 16–Oct 7 | registration starts 10am on Aug 3
Mon & Wed: ¥22,625 | Tue & Thu: ¥22,625
- Session 4: Oct 12–Dec 9 | registration starts 10am on Sep 21
Mon & Wed: ¥24,025 | Tue & Thu: ¥25,425
- Prices exclude consumption tax.