Exotic Noodles: Thailand and Myanmar
Hot and sumptuous noodles make for a perfect one-dish meal.
What will I learn in this class?
In this class, students will learn popular noodle dishes from Thailand and Myanmar with suitable accompaniments to compliment the meal. The class includes the preparation of a six-course meal followed by lunch. Please inform the instructor of any dietary restrictions.
- Cauliflower coconut curry with lemon grass over thin noodles with aromatic toppings
- Pad Thai with sweet and spicy tamarind sauce topped with crunchy peanuts and cilantro
- Pumpkin fritters served with garlic chutney
- Honey-glazed cucumber with sesame seeds and coriander
- Mushroom fritters with sweet and spicy tamarind sauce
- Pumpkin in coconut milk
Who teaches this class?
A certified teacher, nutritionist and culinary consultant, Hema Parekh is the author of several cookbooks, including “The Asian Vegan Kitchen” and “The South Indian Vegetarian Kitchen.” Over her long career spanning over 25 years, she has cooked for visiting heads of state and royalty.
- Feb 10
- Nearest station: Ebisu Station
- This class is held at the teacher’s residence.
- Cancellation deadline: Feb 2
- By registering, Members accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.