Adult Stroke Development Advanced-Session 7 (July)
It’s never too late to overcome your fear of water or brush up on swimming basics.
What will I learn in this class?
This program is tailored for intermitted swimmers with a focus on stroke technique, endurance and stamina.
What are the benefits of this class?
Participants will work on techniques to develop into a stronger, more efficient swimmer, making it easier to swim farther with greater endurance.
Who will teach this class?
Sky Pool's team of professional swim instructors and coaches will be guiding participants through this stage of development.
Schedule (morning session)
- Mon & Wed
- Morning Session | 10-11am (Jun to Aug: 9–10am)
- Evening Session | 7:15–8 :15pm
- Ages 18 & above
- Session 7: Jul 5–28 | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registrations starts Jun 1
- Session 8: Aug 2–30* | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registrations starts Jul 1
- Session 9: Sep 1–29* | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registrations starts Aug 1
- Session 10: Oct 4–27 | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registration starts Sep 1
- Session 11: Nov 1–29* | 8 lessons | ¥11,440 | registration starts Oct 1
- Session 12: Dec 1–8 | 3 lessons | ¥4,290 | registration starts Nov 1
- *No class on national holidays: Aug 9, Sep 20, Nov 3