Kids' Coding (Fall)
Kids use games to learn programming fundamentals, directional skills, math and more.
What will I learn in this class?
- Tiny Techies
Kids play games and solve puzzles with the programmable Bee-Bot toy and Scratch Jr interactive programming studio.
- Coding 101
An introduction to Scratch, a visual block-based programming platform created specifically for kids. Learn to code through a simple drag-and-drop visual interface that lowers the barriers to learning for kids who aren’t yet proficient with using a keyboard.
- Coding: Game Design
Students hone their coding skills by learning about the nature of gameplay and design and recreating classic and popular games. Open to students who have completed Coding 101.
What are the benefits of this class?
Kids will not only have their curiosity inspired but they will gain valuable experience in programming and science fundamentals—skills that will prove indispensable in school and beyond.
Who will teach this class?
Saturday Kids instructors, with educational and professional backgrounds in computer science, share their passion for programming and tech with kids and show them how to apply theory and experimentation to make things work.
- Coding: Game Design | 7–10 yrs | Sep 2–Nov 11 | Thu | 5:30–7pm | 11 classes | ¥62,920
- No class: Nov 25, Nov 28
- First trial class available on Sep 2 for Tiny Techies (4–5:30pm) and Sep 5 for Coding 101 (10:30am–12pm)
- Cancellations are accepted before or on the day of the first class
- Prices include consumption tax
- Class materials are provided by instructors.
- Mask required.