CHOP Steakhouse Osechi
Welcome 2018 in style with CHOP’s innovative take on the traditional Japanese New Year’s Day osechi feast.
Created by the restaurant’s culinary connoisseurs, this delectable selection is presented in two elegant wooden boxes and complemented by a bottle of Moët & Chandon Impérial champagne.
New Year Treats
- Sous vide lobster tails
- American caviar with chive crème fraîche and blinis
- Smoked salmon and smoked scallops
- Snow crab claws with cocktail sauce
- Hiroshima smoked oysters and truffle rolled egg
- Crab terrine
- Crab rillettes
- Foie gras and duck terrine
- Pâté de Champagne
- Assorted smoked almonds, walnuts and pecans
- Pavé d'Affinois cheese and dried fruits
- Roasted marinated vegetables
- Assorted charcuterie
- Roasted Certified Angus Beef strip loin
- Herb-marinated grilled New Zealand lamb chops
- Stollen and chocolate truffles
Navigate the full assortment here.
Limited to 90 sets, so order yours soon.
And if you order by December 1, you’ll receive a complimentary ¥5,000 CHOP voucher.
Prices include 8 percent consumption tax.
Other events you may also like...
Bowling Center | Price: see details
CHOP Steakhouse | Price: see details
American Bar & Grill | Price: see details