Uncork the season with a sommelier-selected lineup of wines from The Cellar.
Ahead of the holidays, stock up on holiday cheer in a bottle, from party bubbles and refreshing rosé to Washington reds and California whites for pairing with turkey feasts, family and friends.
And how about some malted excellence to toast the season or even fill a Christmas stocking?
- 2021 Bread & Butter Chardonnay, California (¥3,500)
- 2020 Château des Quarts Pouilly-Fuissé Clos des Quarts, Burgundy, France (¥8,500)
- 2020 Ernest Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, California (¥5,100)
- 2022 Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand (¥4,200)
- 2018 Six Cloves Linda Vista Vineyard Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California (¥5,800)
- 2020 Matthews Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, Washington (¥6,700)
- 2017 Château Haut-Bages Libéral, Pauillac, Bordeaux, France (¥8,500)
- 2020 Madison’s Ranch Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California (¥5,500)
- 2020 Dunham Cellars Three Legged Red, Columbia Valley, Washington (¥3,300)
- 2020 Duckhorn Merlot, Napa Valley, California (¥7,830)
- 2019 Opus One, Oakville, California (¥68,000)
- 2003 Château Palmer, Margaux, Bordeaux, France (¥33,000)
- 2012 Georges Noëllat Échezeaux Grand Cru, Burgundy, France (¥41,000)
Other events you may also like...
Beate Sirota Gordon & Haru Reischauer classrooms (B1) | Price: see details