Join an eclectic group of Members pursuing a healthy, active work-life balance and challenge yourself to a triathlon race next August.
Members have an opportunity to race in the annual Kisarazu Triathlon, a day-trip just across Tokyo Bay, in 2019.
Held on the grounds of a Japan Self-Defense Force base, the course is perfect for all levels, from first-time racers to veteran competitors.
The race starts with an open-water ocean swim within an enclosed bay (so no waves!), followed by a bike on a flat landing strip and finishing with a run with views of the Tokyo skyline.
Whether you’ve never raced a triathlon or you’re a fan of triathlon legend Jan Frodeno, the TAC Triathlon Club welcomes men and women of all fitness levels to participate in weekly, coached sessions of the three disciplines of swimming, cycling and running.
Stay in shape while enjoying a dynamic sport and working toward a goal with like-minded Members.
Besides the regular training, the group meets for occasional evenings of drinks and dinner, especially after big races.
Training Program (join whatever works for your schedule)
• Sun: cycling with Member Ernesto A’ de lima
• Mon: E3 Fit Swim Program with coach Lisa Miyasugi
• Wed: running with Member Carmel Rosenthal
• Fri: E3 Fit Swim Program with coach Lisa Miyasugi
Held beside Tokyo Bay in Chiba Prefecture, this triathlon is a beginner-friendly event with three categories:
• Olympic distance: 1.5km swim | 40km bike | 10km run
• Sprint distance: 750m swim | 20km bike | 5km run
• Relay: Olympic distance for teams of three (one for each discipline)