Chef’s Table with Marybeth Boller: Session 1
Join celebrity chef Marybeth Boller as she combines Japanese and Western ingredients for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Observe the techniques of a master chef up close as Boller prepares a three-course meal and answers questions about techniques and recipes before participants dine on her flavorful creations.
Session 1 Menu
- Somen salad with marinated tofu, fresh mozzarella, edamame, tomatoes and mikan citrus with dashi broth and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Cured seared salmon with sweet and sour eggplant and cabbage stir fry, almond and scallion pancake wraps and black rice and pecan salad
- White chocolate panna cotta with blueberry compote
Instructor: Marybeth Boller
Marybeth Boller has been cooking professionally for more than 25 years. The former Executive Chef and Events Planner at the US Embassy Residence in Japan under Caroline Kennedy, Boller has operated her own catering company and served as a culinary consultant to global corporations.
- Sep 25
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- ¥15,000; ¥17,500 with wine pairing (3 glasses)
- Cancellation deadline: Sep 13
- Prices exclude consumption tax.
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.