Chef’s Table with Marybeth Boller: Session 4
Join celebrity chef Marybeth Boller as she combines Japanese and Western ingredients for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Observe the techniques of a master chef up close as Boller prepares a three-course meal and answers questions about techniques and recipes before participants dine on her flavorful creations.
Session 4 Menu
- Warm beet, apple and carrot tart with pecan, goat cheese, kombu kelp and baby arugula salad
- Marinated hanger steak with au jus, roasted Brussels sprouts, kabocha squash and mashed sweet potato with chili, almonds, pecorino cheese, garlic and dashi soy sauce
- Chocolate, almond and miso cake with sautéed fruit and whipped cream
Instructor: Marybeth Boller
Marybeth Boller has been cooking professionally for more than 25 years. The former Executive Chef and Events Planner at the US Embassy Residence in Japan under Caroline Kennedy, Boller has operated her own catering company and served as a culinary consultant to global corporations.
- Dec 11
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- ¥15,000; ¥17,500 with wine pairing (3 glasses)
- Cancellation deadline: Dec 3
- Prices exclude consumption tax.
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.